Elite Metal Buildings is the preferred supplier for pre–fab metal buildings Nationwide and works directly with largest manufacturers in the North America.
We are dedicated to keeping our customers happy by providing the highest quality of service and shining above our competition!
Our Goal is to provide each and every customer with undivided attention and truly give them an amazing experience with their metal building purchase.
- Detached Garages
- Backyard Workshops
- Storage Sheds
- Boat Storage
- Camper / RV Storage
- Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Heavy Equipment
- Mini Storage
- Tractor / Combine Storage
- Hay /Bail Storage
- Smarter version of a Pole Barn or Stick
- Built Building
- All Farming Needs
- Clear span Mainframes up to 200′ Wide
- Highest quality materials and pre fab with precision
- 100 % Bolt together kit that goes together painlessly the first time
- Maintenance Free Products with some of the best warranties out there
- Self-Storage or Mini-Storage Business
- Storage Building
- Storage Facility
- Storage of Personal Items
- Storage Units
- Classic Vehicle Storage
- Truck Garages
- Trailer Storage
- OTR Truck Storage
- Trucking Terminals
- Truck Repair Shops
- Semi-Truck Storage / Repair Shops
- Distribution Center / Logistics Centers
- 100% Made in the USA!!!
- Upgraded Residential 2:12 Roof Pitch (and greater) for Residential Look ~ $1,200 Value
- Upgraded Residential Trim Package ~ Beveled Edge Lip ~ $1,600 Value
- 100% I-Beam Construction ~ Red Iron is the strongest way to build economically
- Upgraded 80,000 PSI Mainframes ~ Strongest & Thickest in Industry
- Laser Cut & Laser Drilled ~ No room for human error; Goes up right the first time
- 100% Bolt Together ~ (1000 sq. ft. erected per 8 hours average w/ no prev. experience)
- Upgraded 26 Ga. PBR Paneling w/ 4″ Overlay per panel ~ Creates Weather Tight Seal
- Baked on Enamel Paint with 15 colors to choose from w/ 40 Year Warranty
- Upgraded ZAC Screws w/ Recessed Neoprene Washers prevent Rust Streaks
We include not only the Factory Drawings, but we include ALL the State Certified Stamped & Wet Sealed Drawings, Anchor Bolt Plans, & Reactions Free of Charge!!!
- Some companies use lower grade steel to cut costs which lowers quality
- Standard Roof 1:12 Pitch has an Unpleasant Commercial Warehouse Look
- No Trim Kit leaves the building looking odd and bare.
- *Low Quality 2″x4″ Square Tube frame (OR) Low Quality C-Channel ~ buildings will weight 40% less, may only meet MINIMUM code ratings.
- Standard I-Beam Mainframes are 30,000-50,000 PSI
- Most Competitors hand cut or machine punch which causes cracks / errors
- May have to weld clips / flanges & Possibly Issues Aligning Properly
- Standard 29 GA R-Panel Sheeting is 50% thinner & only has 1″ overlap which separates over time as building expands & contracts from weather
- Some companies roll or spray on the paint which faded, flakes, or chips leaving a old and dingy look & feel.
- Low Quality Fasteners are the main way for companies to cut costs, but in turn they create rust streaks or black oxidization streaks all throughout sheeting.
99% of companies will include the Factory Drawings which do not allow you to pull a permit, then charge you $1500-$3000 extra for the State Certified Stamped & Wet Sealed Drawings, Anchor Bolt Plans, & Reactions!!