- Upgraded Residential Trim Package ~ Beveled Edge Lip ~ $1,600 Value
- 100% I-Beam Construction ~Red Iron is the strongest way to build economically
- Upgraded 80,000 PSI Mainframes ~ Strongest & Thickest in Industry
- Laser Cut & Laser Drilled ~ No room for human error ; Goes up right the first time
- 100% Bolt Together ~ (1000 sq. ft. erected per 8 hours average w/ no prev. experience)
- Upgraded 26 Ga. PBR Paneling w/ 4″ Overlay per panel ~ Creates Weather Tight Seal
- Baked on Enamel Paint with 15 colors to choose from w/ 40 Year Warranty
- Upgraded ZAC Screws w/ Recessed Neoprene Washers prevent Rust Streaks
We include not only the Factory Drawings, but we include ALL The State Certified Stamped & Wet Sealed Drawings, Anchor Bolt Plans, & Reactions Free of Charge!!!
- Some companies use lower grade steel to cut costs which lowers quality
- Standard Roof 1:12 Pitch has a Unpleasant Commercial Warehouse Look
- No Trim Kit leaves the building looking odd and bare.
- *Low Quality 2″x4″ Square Tube frame (OR) Low Quality C-Channel ~ buildings will weight 40% less, may only meet MINIMUM code ratings.
- Standard I-Beam Mainframes are 30,000-50,000 PSI
- Most Competitors hand cut or machine punch which causes cracks / errors
- May have to weld clips / flanges & Possibly Issues Aligning Properly
- Standard 29 GA R-Panel Sheeting is 50% thinner & only has 1″ overlap which separates over time as building expands & contracts from weather
- Some companies roll or spray on the paint which faded, flakes, or chips leaving a old and dingy look & feel.
- Low Quality Fasteners are the main way for companies to cut costs, but in turn they create rust streaks or black oxidization streaks all throughout sheeting.
99% of companies will include the Factory Drawings which do not allow you to pull a permit, then charge you 1500-3000 extra for the State Certified Stamped & Wet Sealed Drawings, Anchor Bolt Plans, & Reactions!!